CLASS BACKGROUND
Name: Kris T. Hardy
Preferred firstname: Tom
Year: Senior
School (A&S / Engineering / Medicine): Engineering
Degree Program/Major(s): Biomedical Engineering
Minor(s): N/A
Hometown: Augusta, GA
Campus Address: 2301 Vanderbilt Pl PMB 353697
Campus Phone: n/a
E-Mail Address(s): tmhardy309@gmail.com
Career Plans(if known): Physician
Physics, Mathematics, and Biolog Background(Course names or description, please): PHYS 116 A and B: MATH 155B, 175, 196, and 234; BSCI 110 A and B, BME 251 and 252 (systems physio)
What do you already know about biophysics, bioengineering, or biology?
Not familiar with biophysics; As a BME undergrad I have some experience in bioengineering including working in a lab in the BME department; my experience in biology is limited to the classes that I have taken
What is your experience in computer programming or mathematical modeling?
I took CS 103 (matlab) and I did some computer programming in the lab I worked in (C/C++)
Why are you taking this class? What do you hope to get out of it?
This class fulfills my BME elective requirement and I hope to learn more about the subject
What is your teaching experience?
I have no extensive teaching experience. I have done some tutoring
No comments:
Post a Comment